New owner comments on North Trail 32QBSS

Hey all,

My wife and I just purchased the 32QBSS and camped for 1st time this past Sunday, Monday, 1/2 Tues. This is going to be an absolutely wonderful unit. We only wish we had something like this 15 years ago when we took our 3 and foster kids camping in a 23-29ft. class c. We have spent the last 4 years in an awesome 5th wheel. But this heartland would have saved my truck a lot of grief towing so much wt. We are really excited.

a few bugs to work out, but I will say this the dealer came to the campground to work a couple of things out.

one thing to note, heartland installed one of the roof vent covers backwards so a max air would have to be installed backwards. the dealer told us to take a month or two and make a list of this and any other thing we found and they will pick up the camper when we are done camping and do the work! great service.

other note, only "slack" work we see is the bathtub "wall" is pretty poor install / poor glue job to wall of camper. for lovers of a big bathroom sink or a big shower stall this is probably not the camper. For our purposes this is no problem. as our other camper we will in is a Cedar Creek Cottage with a big bathroom. the heartland is our travel camper.

the bearing drawers are awesome, the amount of storage comparable to our fifth wheel ..

We are small frame people, a big couple might find the bedroom a little tight maybe not to their liking. we don't mind it a bit. it is quite cozy and the bed mattress very comfortable.

I am towing with a 96 chevy 3500 single rear wheel, xcab, long bed, has tow package with factory heavy duty hitch installed to rear frame.

What is recommended hitch?