Jensen JDV8035

Does anyone have problems with their radio? I have the dvd unit and it will play for about 4 min and stop. I have no idea what is wrong with it. It has done it on 5 different dvds. I hate to drag the hauler all the way to the dealer( 3 hours away) just for a radio issue.. It also will not play the tv through the speakers. Well it does BUT you have to turn itup to max to hear it and its very distorted. The rca cables are run from the tv to the radio aux input. It is on a cyclone 3850.

Thanks
Shawn

Last edited:

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

This is not normal for our DVD players. I would recommend that you contact your dealer for warranty assistance so we may get this corrected for you.

Please let me know if you need any further assistance.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech Support Team

Rigmover06

Stereo Problems too..

My 3950 stereo is doing something similar. It won't load DVD discs. You put it in and it shows "Loading Disc" and thats as far as it goes. I have reset the unit and it is still doing it.
Anybody got an idea?

TYIA.
Dan

Rigmover06

Fixed, I Think.....

Taking the advice of my 12 year old son, I went and purchased a lens cleaner for the stereo unit and after a couple of runs through it worked !!!!!:D:D

Now lets see how long it'll work.
Dan

blackfin

I have a 3950 with a JDV8035 and it was doing the samething...I have been flighting this unit operation and functional use since I owned the camper. Made my last trip with the unit this weekend. One of my friend broke the display with is elbow. I actually removed the panel prior to unhooking my unit, what a mess; speaker connections incorrect my sub was not even hooked up - Heartland needs to look at quality control and not just in this area.

jimtoo

blackfin,

The thread your posting to is 1 year old, so don't expect replies.

I hope your not complaining about your unit because someone broke the unit with their elbow.