SOLD - For Sale: 2006 Heartland Bighorn 3055RL

Status
Not open for further replies.

sislv

Tom & Sharol
UPDATE:
Package deal, 2006 Bighorn 3055RL AND 2006 GMC 2500 Ext Cab w/DuraMax and Allison, 4WD, 56,000 miles. Contact us for price.

We sadly have to sell our 2006 Heartland Bighorn 3055RL Fifth Wheel Trailer. I have a medical condition that prevents me from driving over about 150 to 200 miles per day. It's called Occipital Neuralgia and can cause a severe pain in my neck and dizzyness with nausea. It's a bummer but not life threatening.

We have 4 new tires on it that were bought last April on our way home from Florida. The trailer has many nice options and some upgrades. We have a Reese 16K hitch/rails with an added bed saver on it, and a Prodigy Electric Brake Controller that will go with the Trailer. Please contact us either via email or through the forum for more information and our asking price. Pictures are available here: http://picasaweb.google.com/sislv12/Bighorn3055RL

Tom & Sharol

Last edited:

cdbMidland

Past Michigan Chapter Leader
Sorry to hear about this. I wondered why we had not seen you at Goshen, nor saw your names on the St. Ignace rally.

Enjoyed meeting the two of you. Good luck with that condition.

jpmorgan37

Tom;

So sorry to hear that you are selling your rig. We missed you and Sharol in Goshen this year. I really enjoyed our short time together two years ago and hope that we get a chance to meet again somewhere. Good luck with selling your Bighorn and hope that you will get relief from your discomfort.

Take care,

John

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Thanks....

Hi Chuck and Saundra & John and Sue. Thanks for your wishes. We missed the great time we had before at Elkhart, and the great treatment we had from Heartland.

We might take a run up to St. Ignace without the Bighorn, at least to say hello. We're only about 48 miles away.

Sharol and I hope you all have a great summer and enjoy your travels.

Tom & Sharol

OPEPPER

Sorry to hear that you have to give up such a nice hobby, however there is a silver lining to each story - I am very interested in your 5ver. Please email me with price options etc. opepper@cox.net

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Posted Forum Message

Hi Opepper.....Yes we sure will miss the Traveling and meeting so many nice people.

I'm emailing you information.......

Tom & Sharol
Wolverine MI

DougLynne

retired Alberta Chapter Leaders
Tom, just picked this thread up and so sorry to hear you have to give up your RV. We certainly hope all works out for you and Sharol & hopefully our paths will cross again..../Doug

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Hi

Hi Doug & Lynne.....Good to hear from you two. We were not too far south of you in the summer of 2007, we had taken US-2 out from the U.P. of Michigan to Glacier National Park. Those mountains were beautiful, and the wildlife sometimes TOO friendly. I had a Bighorn Sheep that wanted a handout and came fairly close, except I kept a Van between us. From there we took in Little Bighorn, Devils Monument, The Black Hills & Mt. Rushmore (Custer SD), The Badlands, The Corn Palace, and The Mall of America (took about 15 minutes there).

Hope you and Lynne have a great summer, the Great Lakes haven't had much of a summer yet, it's been cool and wet.

Tom & Sharol

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Hello Tom sorry to hear about your med. cond. and you have to sell your BigHorn I hope you stop up to St Ignace to say Hi! and visit with the group.see you at St Ignace TRAVELER07(Rich)

sislv

Tom & Sharol
Hi Rich....

We will try to get up there for sure Rich. The U.P. is my "Homeland" and we try to get up there as much as we can.

Tom & Sharol

ChopperBill

Tom, If you still have the Horn you might consider something like we do. We found a great spot to keep ours during the summer. $100 a month to keep it there and $15 a night we are there. It is electric only but they have a couple of baths to use. I use a Flo Jet waste pump and pump it into a tank in my truck and take it home and dump it so we can use our water supply in the trailer. Only have to dump every 3-4 weeks. Camp spot is only 140 miles and its great not having to hookup and tear down every time we go. So far we have gone every weekend for 2 months and just got home from a weeks stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.