Video's on web site

combine_billy

I am in the market for a toy hauler and have tried watching the video's on your web site. They work fine until the 11:07 mark and then the video part stops but the audio keeps going. Am I the only one having this problem?

porthole

Retired
No you are not. When I was Heartland for the factory tour I got DVD copies of the videos. I would call them direct and ask for your own copies.

Jim Hickey , the Cyclone sales rep, got me copies.

Last edited:

truknutt

Committed Member
Ditto here. While at the Cyclone plant last week, the Website/Video guru happened to be standing there with Mike Aplin and said he is aware of the problem. He is working the issue but believes it has somethng to do with the different web browsers out there(???) Some have no problem while others experience what you describe.

enthuz

I use IE7, IE8 and Firefox in Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and have the same issue on all videos on Heartland's site only.

Theresau

I had the same problem with the convection microwave oven video. Also, does anyone know if this is the oven/range combination in the video is the setup for 2010? (I have a 3410RE on order...).

LookN4Ward

Take a look at the North Country Video. Notice that the video interface (screen) is different from the other videos. The NC videos will play to completion, where the others stop at 11:07. About a week ago I contacted the web master for the developer of the Heartland site and told him/her that there was a problem with the video stopping at 11:07. On the 4th I checked back to see if anything had changed and sure enough it had for the NC.

I believe the problem is that the videos are not compatible with the Adobe Flashplayer 10 plugin for Firefox and IE 7 & 8. Just a guess on my part.