Taking a Poll on a regional rally in the east

Interested in a Regional rally in the east?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dieselsweetheart

Hey everyone.... I'm taking a poll. If PA and VA were to sponsor a regional rally in 2010, how many would be interesting in attending? This rally would be open to anyone interested in attending a rally on the east coast...

1. yes
2. no, thanks
3. maybe, if the dates fit my schedule

dieselsweetheart

my you're quick!!! We are trying to figure out how to post this question so that it gives me data back.... Jim is working on it...

I knew you would say yes. Good!

SmokeyBare

Sure would... if we are any where close by. How neat it would be to add 2010 East Coast Rally Tag to our Heartland Name badge we bought from the Two Crazy Ladies at the Goshen Rally !!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Looks like it's working. Great work Cheryl (and Jim:D). You know DW and I are in! I'm getting a message out to all the VA area members to try to vote.

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Sounds Gooder to Carol and I. Count us in.

Of course from what I see of the VA Fall Rally attendence we've already got a east Regional but it sure would be nice to have another:)

Tom of Ypsi

We are planning on Alaska in 2010 so I guess it would depend on the dates. If not in 2010 than a 2011 rally would be in our travels.

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
If we were able to be that way we would make one. But its a long drive from Texas, but to get out of the Texas heat...well.......ran our heater in upstate New York last night.

lew2885

We'd love to "hobnob" with other Heartlanders, as long as we're back from Texas in time to do so (from April on, I suppose). JP & Rita

Status
Not open for further replies.