Manufacture Date and Dealer Year Sell Date

kswatson

I am a newbie to the manufacture date and what the dealer indicates "year date". My 31QBS indicates it was manufactured in May 2008 and the dealer indicated it was a 2009 trailer. I am confused can you help, or do I have to goto the Canadian Regulation board with the dealer?
Thanks,
Keith
P.S. Also sending in the TT for quality control, manufacture warranty issues, please increase you QC.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Our Horn has a manufacture date of July 06. It is an 07. The VIN # will give you the correct year of the coach. Bob:D

Boca_Shuffles

I own a 2010 Bighorn.

I previously owned a 2006 GMC that was manufactured (put into service) in September of 2005.

My 2010 Bighorn has a different roof structure on it than the 2009 Bighorns that were manufactured a month earlier.

jiminny

That is not unusual. But I have come across a trailer of another make on a dealer's lot that was advertised as a 2010 and the manufacture date on the sticker clearly showed 2008. How about that?

Jim

Still looking.

judyq

Our Sundance was ordered from the factory in Oct. 2007 and received in Dec. 2007. It is the 2009 model. Go figure.

TXBobcat

Fulltime
When you wish to deal with Heartland, Lippert or whom ever you will need you Date of Manufacturer and the Date of Purchase along with your year, model, and vin number..

My 2008 3400RE DOM 06/04/07 DOP 02/04/08

Call Heartland Customer Service and they can tell you both.

BC

sunflower

The many replies are correct,my 2009 was made in 2008,no such thing as a Canadian Regulation Board that would hear or deal with this situation.Enjoy.:)

DMitch

Legally I think the maufacturer's Certificate of origin determines the year of the coach. Every new coach has one.

All thge best,
Dan

Nell

I ordered my 31QBS in March 08, picked it up in April 08 and it is a 2009.

As a matter of interest what are the warranty issues that you are taking yours in for?