Dometic Fridge no longer cooler in Fridge compartment only

rdctx13

I have been full timing for 2.5 years have a 3500 Big Horn very little trouble. I live in Texas where it is HOT, My dometic for first time is not keeping food in Fridge at acceptable tempertures. The freezer is fine everything is staying frozen there. I don't understand why air from freezer is not falling down in bottom to keep the temp about 30-40 degrees which is need to keep milk and other such food from spoiling. The temp stays at about 50 degrees. I know it hotter now but it has kept the right temp up untill now. Can someone help and give me some clues as to what is wrong. I am having a hard time to get someone to commit to come out. I have a service contract with $150 DEDUCT so money no problem...Help Thanks..

charlie51

What is your warranty? If it's 3 years I'd contact Dometic and get them to send someone to you or set you up with someone close by to take it to.

Larryheadhunter

X-Rookies Still Luving it
I just discovered possibly why my fridge is running warm, although the freezer is working properly. We discovered a crack in the fiber glass on the upper right side from the door to behind the coils. Dometic wants pictures, but it looks like they will have to replace the whole unit. Great to happen on the 12th day of a 52 day trip. There is a 2 year parts and labor warranty, and a 3rd year warranty for parts alone. Wondering why the temp was at 43 degrees while set on 5. I also hope the crack won't damage anything outside the fridge with mold or fungus. We have model #2682.