RV Capital Service Center – Awesome service

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Well before the Rally started in Goshen we dropped off our Landmark to get some warranty items attended to and some customizations done. Randy and Rhonda at RV Capital Service Center were very friendly and helpful. They greeted us when we arrived and we went through my short list of items. I then asked Randy if they had time to do a small customization and he said sure. I had them add a couple of access doors, one on the door side and one on the off-door side in the “J” wrap. Then they added a floor to create a new storage area for this and that. I was very fortunate that they also had paint to match so they painted the doors to blend into the Landmark paint along the “J” wrap area. It looks very professional. I’ll try to remember to add pics later. Mark is the fiberglass and paint guy and he is absolutely awesome. He fixed a crack in our fiberglass and you can’t even tell where the crack was. Really nice. With a name like Mark you know he has to be a good guy.:) I know they have been and still are swamped with work but I have to say even if it takes a bit longer than they thought you won’t be sorry. All the work they did was top notch. Thank you Randy and to all the crew there at RV Capital Service Center.

itsbeertime

It's always great to hear stories like that. To bad it doesn't happen more often. There's a lot of businesses out there that should stand up and listen.