Direct TV remote Code for Olevia

lhetsler

Has anyone discovered the Direct tv remote code to control the Olevia TV. The menu does not list it.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I just happen to have my DTV remote user guide in the Bighorn. The codes listed for Olevia are:
Hope one of these work for you.
Peace
Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
I had the same problem with the Insignia tv working with directv. I went directly to the insignia website and got the universal code and whalaa now everything works great. Not sure if Olevia has a web site but I would research them first. DirectV website did not have anything that would work with the insignia tv.

truknutt

Committed Member
I had the same problem with the Insignia tv working with directv. I went directly to the insignia website and got the universal code and whalaa now everything works great. Not sure if Olevia has a web site but I would research them first. DirectV website did not have anything that would work with the insignia tv.

Direct TV website has listings for Insignia now.

RC #23 - most popular 10171, additional codes 10178, 10463
RC #24 - most popular 10171, additional codes 10178, 10463
RC #32/32RF - most popular 11326, additional codes 10171, 11265, 10463
RC #64 - most popular 11641, additional codes 11564, 11326, 12002, 10171, 11204, 11423, 11517, 11963, 11463

Nabo, do any of these codes match? Want to see how accurate the website search is.

The problem I have is finding the Remote Contol number. I have 5 remotes and none have a number on them that I can locate.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
TrukNutt - let me go out to the rig and double check. OK I'm back. The code is 10463 which looks like its in 3 of the 4 grouping that you show. When we got our BC in Feb 07, Directv did not have any listing for Insignia. That why I had to go the other route. I keep this code written down just in case... We have just bought and Samsung to replace it and Nathan is working on it now trying to get everything worked out. Best of luck finding the code.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
You guys just helped me IMMENSELY:). I've been trying to get my Polaroid TV/Monitor in my grandkids room in the house to work with our Direct TV for a month. Didn't notice the remote codes section on Direct TV website. Tried your instructions (changing to Polaroid) and Voila! It works. Trucknutt - I owe you at the Aug rally.

truknutt

Committed Member
... Trucknutt - I owe you at the Aug rally.

Let's see now....JWalker is bringing ice cream and I LUV ice cream.. :rolleyes:
Maybe your scoops could become my scoops and we call it even!! :D
That is if that "short pants wearin', no laces in his shoes El Presidente guy" doesn't get it first!! :mad: