Front Jacks stopped working

We have a 2010 Landmark Augusta. We were releveling it this evening & the front jacks stopped working. They are fully extended. There is no motor noise at all now. Is there a fuse somewhere, or something else we can check?

Thank you for any & all help.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
I don't have a Landmark but on mine there is a tiny reset button on the electric cable block that all the battery wires attach to. I would look there for the reset , it is very small and on the side of block and mine has rubber covers over them .....Kenny

westxsrt10

Perfict Senior Member
Not sure about the Landmark but my Sundance has a separate inline fuse for the landing gear near the battery.

Last edited:

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
Check your fluid level. It will quit working if very low or out of fluid. It that is the case you have a leak. Good luck.

trvlrerik

I have had fuse issues with my cyclone 3912, the inline fuse is located above the generator. This usually happens when all of my tanks are nearly full.

Well thank you everyone for ideas but no luck so far. The fuse or breaker is not in the battery area or in the utility compartment. So we are still looking for answers. A call to Heartland was not real helpful, they said it could be anywhere. In the meantime our pickup can't be moved. Thank goodness we have another vehicle.

jnbhobe

I have a question? Do your slide outs move? I think they are operated by the same pump. If they do it may just be a wire loose on the switch or contractor (soleniod). JON:confused::confused::confused: