high pitch tone

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
I have the 19" Jensen flat panel in the bedroom of our Augusta. There seems to be a high pitch tone eminating from the power supply. This has been doing this since the day we took delivery but this past weekend I had had enough so I unplugged the power supply to make sure it was the culprit and it was. So my question is: Is there a power supply available that doesn't send out this high pitch tone? I believe that this power supply is very similar to a laptop power supply in that all the 110 ac voltage is converted to 12 volt dc through the external power pack and not in the TV itself. Can anyone help me with this?

Thank you,
Mark

JENSENRVdirect

I represent ASA Electronics, the producer of the JENSEN brand of televisions, stereos, and speakers and the Voyager brand of observation monitors and cameras. At ASA, we strive to provide excellent customer service and product satisfaction and would like to offer some assistance in this matter.

We will need additional information in order to answer your questions. It would be best for you or your dealer to call us for some troubleshooting to help find a solution. You can reach us on our toll free technical support line at (877) 845-8750. We are available M-F 8:00 AM till 6:00 PM EDT.

We look forward to hearing back from you.

JENSEN and Voyager Tech support Team