Graphics for Truck

Jewels55

Who can we contact regarding getting matching graphics for our truck? We have the Full Throttle graphics (yellow, red, blue) on our trailer.

I want to be stylin'! :cool:

Mike Aplin

Great question. If you contact our parts dept. here at Heartland they should be able to take care of you. The big issue is that we switched the graphics for the 2010 model year. I do not know if they will still be able to get these graphics, but you should give them a call and see if we still have any in inventory or if they can still get them from the vendor. Good luck and we appreciate your business. Mike

R.Pratt

I also would like to get a set of 2010 graphics (full throttle) for my 08 2500 cc chevy if at all possible, if you could send the contact info and the prices i would appreciate it.
R.Pratt

crazybanshee

I went to a local design shop who took a picture of our rig and modified then printed only the ones I wanted. Much better material the Heartlands.
Doug

Mike Aplin

The last post about taking to a customer shop is very interesting. How much did they charge you to match up the graphics? I think that is a great idea. Keep in mind that you can always contact our customer service/part dept. and they can quote you a price on the exterior graphics. Take care, Mike

crazybanshee

Mike,

They charged $800 to print and install all the graphics. That included all the lettering on the sides and back. Been very happy with the work.
Doug

Mike Aplin

Thank you for sharing that with me. If I get any requests like that, I will now have a good idea what the cost would be. Thank you for being part of the Heartland RV family. Take care, Mike