Bighorn 3410RE Questions for the factory

Theresau

I've seen different scenarios for the saddle decor - does it come with leather chairs or cloth? (The godiva appears to come with both a leather sofa and leather chairs - not sure about saddle other than it comes with a leather sofa.) What color are the standard chairs in the saddle decor?

Are the front jacks hydraulic or electric - I've seen different descriptions on these for the Bighorn as well...

Are the 2 bathroom doors 6 panel or flush? I've seen different pics regarding this... Do these doors have locks - one is a slider and the other is a pocket - correct?

Are there night stands on each side when the queen size bed is ordered?

What is the darkening % of the windows - I don't see this in the description.

The microwave/convention oven demo on the Heartland RV website shows a completely different range/microwave setup - is this the 2010 setup (cooktop with oven below)?

Are there external speakers?

Thanks for all your help.

Theresau

What is the typical turn around regarding questions like these - or should I contact the factory directly?

tcbrady

Theresa,
Sorry for the delay!
Bighorn has electric front jacks
The bathroom door is 6 panel and the pocket door is flush
Yes, you get night stands on each side with a queen bed
86% UV inhibitor on the windows
The microwave/convection demo on the website is an Elkridge fifth wheel. The Bighorn setup has not changed in 2010 so it's the same as the brochure.
No external speakers on the Bighorn.

Hope this helps with you questions. Let me know if you have any others.

Regards,

Theresau

Thanks for the reply - there is one open question still - the Saddle decor - does it include leather chairs like the Godiva has? What color are the chairs?

tcbrady

Saddle does not include leather chairs like the Godiva. Saddle recliner chairs are a light tan color.

thanks! Coley

Theresau

Can external speakers be ordered to be added to a Big Horn as part of the build?

We went to a few dealers this weekend to take a look at the Big Horns some more to prepare for when ours arrives and looked at some Big Country's as well - they had external speakers.