Dinette chairs

porthole

Retired
Are dinette chairs available separately in the current trim, e.g. "Sand Dune"?

Are the chairs "storage type"

Mike Aplin

Free standing chairs

In our new 3812 floor plan it is standard with a free standing table and four chairs. Yes, the chairs do flip up for storage under the seat and the table has half storage on top and a flip out extension for extra seating space and surface area. Yes, they do come in whichever interior color that you would like for example, Sand Dune, Desert Fury, Stone Mocha, and Auburn Hill. If you would like this in any other of our floor plans, you would need to understand that you would lose the ability for a sofa or extra seating. We may consider doing this in other floor plans if you like. Please get with your local dealer and we can figure out if we can accomadate your request. Thank you for the question. Mike

porthole

Retired
Actually Mike, I have a 3010 ordered and was considering getting two chairs just to have some extra seating around the table.

My wife, because of her back, always prefers a chair over a booth.

Who would I contact about ordering two chairs in 'sand dune"

Also, is it possible to swap out the 3 step entry steps for the 4 step steps available on the Landmark line?

My wife would be more comfortable taking smaller step heights because of her health.

Mike Aplin

Two chairs for 3010 Cyclone

You could contact your dealer whom you purchased from and they could contact our parts dept. The style of chair that we use in Cyclone is the style out of the 3812 that I mentioned in an earlier post. Please contact your selling dealer and they can contact the parts dept. for the cost of the two chairs in Sand Dune. Congrats on your new 3010 purchase and welcome to the Heartland RV family. Mike

Mike Aplin

Four entry steps

I am sorry but we cannot put the four step entry steps on the Cyclone product. We use the radius triple steps on all Cyclones. Every Heartland product is a little different when it comes to certain items. In the Cyclone division, we utilize the triples. Thank you, Mike

porthole

Retired
I am sorry but we cannot put the four step entry steps on the Cyclone product. We use the radius triple steps on all Cyclones. Every Heartland product is a little different when it comes to certain items. In the Cyclone division, we utilize the triples. Thank you, Mike

Well since steps are standard sizes the ability to add steps during the build would be beneficial to the consumer.

The Landmark uses the steps I would be looking for.

//heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=10545&highlight=landmark+steps

porthole

Retired
You could contact your dealer whom you purchased from and they could contact our parts dept. The style of chair that we use in Cyclone is the style out of the 3812 that I mentioned in an earlier post. Please contact your selling dealer and they can contact the parts dept. for the cost of the two chairs in Sand Dune. Congrats on your new 3010 purchase and welcome to the Heartland RV family. Mike

I've noticed in other posts that you suggested the owners to contact the parts department directly (e.g. trailer graphics for a truck).

I would "have" to contact he dealer to buy chairs? they are not available directly from the parts department?

Mike Aplin

You always are welcome to contact our parts dept. for items pertaining to the coach. I thought you meant that you had a unit on order currently that you might want to add the chairs to your coach as it was going down the line. In that case you would want to contact your dealer so we could add that item to the unit. If it is after you take delivery of your coach, then you would want to contact our parts dept. Take care, Mike

jbeletti

Hi Duane,

The Parts department is part of Heartland Customer Service so the number is one in the same: 877-262-8032.

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We found chairs that are a close match to ours that are wooden with a cloth padded seat that fold up. That way we can store them in the closet. We found them at RV Surplus in Elkhart. Cant remember the price as we got them 2 years ago.

Last edited: