Edge fridge

Will likely order M21 in next few days, but don't like the single door SS fridge. Is there a 2-door fridge with enamel finish available to replace it? If there is, what would be the price difference?

Thanks!

M

Mcreech

We don't have a replacement Fridge....We that particular fridge because its 30lb lighter then the fridge you see in most RVs...Sorry

I really appreciate that you respond so promptly (even though I was hoping for a different answer). I'm going to investigate changing out the fridge myself so would like to get more information, specifically: what is the model number, and what are the dimensions of the cabinet hole that it fits into?

Thanks again.

hoppy

I'm intrigued by the Edge, but noticed the M21's fridge door hits the bathroom door handle when the fridge is opened all the way. Any fixes in the works to remedy that problem?

kampfirekid

I'm confused by the fridge. The brochure says the upper section is removable for larger items. Does that mean you can eliminate the freezer section all together if you don't use it to increase general cooling (cold - not freezing) refrigeration space?

M

Mcreech

Hoppy, We have switched the door swing on this model because of the feed back....

M

Mcreech

Kampfirekid, The freezer section does remove and the idea is to increase your Refer space, which it does.....However, I don't believe it is designed to increase the cooling but your logic makes sense......The Dometic guys were pitching the added space and never mentioned added cooling.....That is why I say, I'm not sure about the cooling effect

Last edited by a moderator:

hoppy

When looking at the Edge, the dealer said he had ordered the white w/red, white w/blue and the special paint...is the white w/red really available...haven't seen anything in the print ads or on the web referring that combo...which would be my choice (matches the truck)!

M

Mcreech

Yes we do have a Red package, It should be on the Web sometime this week....

kampfirekid

I personally saw the red at the factory and find it 100% nicer than the blue. Of course, I'd rather the Canadian graphics, though.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Hey folks, I've moved this thread to the General Discussions area in the Edge forum. The original question to the factory has been asked and answered.