Sundance Heartland

wfwilson

Founding Canadian Region Director - Retired
I am considering a Sundance 3200ES. Any comments would be appreciated as well as comments on Heartland. They are a young company. Are they going to suceed or end up like Potomac?
Thanks
Wayne F Wilson

Tom of Ypsi

I cannot coment on the Sundance line personally but I can tell you that Heartland will be around for a long time. Although this may take considerable time, try reading all of the posts in this forum and do take note that there is a spot for the factory to have questions asked and answered for each product Heartland makes. The owners of Heartland do care and this makes all the difference between them and other RV manufacturerers. Jim Beletti (Admin) has done a great job with this site as has all of the owners of Heartland products with their comments, suggestions and all of the input, good and bad.

jpmorgan37

Wayne;
That was a good question. I previously had a SeaBreeze that was built by National RV in Perris, CA. Good company that builds a quality product. BUT, three years ago they decided to stop building the Sea Breeze fifth wheel and concentrate on Class A's and Diesel Pushers. I looked for over a year at many different brands and decided on the Landmark. Yes, the company is suffering growing pains and yes, they do have some quality control problems, but they do step up to the pump and take care of their customers and do what ever is necessary to resolve the problems. You will read some negative comments in this forum but if you sort through them, you will see that most of them have been resolved or some are by people who don't even have a Heartland product yet. Spend some time reading through the different post and try to find a quality dealer and I think that you will be more than satisfied with a Heartland product. I know that I am.

John

salmon919

WFWilson, we purchased a Sundance 2900MK this yr. We are very please with our choice. The only problem we had was a broken wire tray which I corrected myself. I looked at all the lines available in a mid profile and found nothing better. We almost purchased a 3200 but was a little longer than I wanted. The 2900mk has the same parts as the 3200. As far as Heartland being in business no one knows who is going to be around tomorrow. Feel free to ask more questions if needed.

RugRat

WFWilson - we have been looking at many trailers over the past few months and have finally decided on a 3200RBH. I think Heartland Sundance is offering a quality trailer at an affordable price. I am planning on ordering mine tomorrow with every option except the security camera. Make sure to do your research and negotiate on the price.

Redcoat1

Purchase 3200 ES

We purchased our 3200 es 2 weeks ago, we have quite a long list of things that need to be fixed but nothing big. Holes that need to be plugged, holding tank valve cable broke or unhooked, quality control items. Good trailer overall and once the bugs are worked out we will be happy. Good dealer support so far, bring it in and we will fix it. No question that our 18 yr old trailer was much tighter where it come to being air tight and quality control.