Door width

wyleyrabbit

Our lab puppy is now almost 8 months old and has outgrown her crate, so I'm going shopping today. Can anyone tell me the width of the door on a 3055RL? I would measure ours, but our rig is stored an hour (round trip) away.

Thanks
Chris

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We have welsh springers last year at Branson our boy eat his way out of one so now it's a sky kennel all the way he can't eat his way out soft sided kennels are nice but man once he wanted out he got out. our dog does not chew on anything he just wanted out and once he knew he could do it he did it to two of them now he is in a sky kennel and he is safe-----Good luck Kathy

SilverRhino

We travel with three Beagles....14yrs , 3yrs and 2yrs old. The two younest ones sleep in their kennels at home and on the road. Beagles will chew so I use the "Life Stages" folding wire kennels. They fold down to about six inches high and are easy to set up. Very solid and secure.....don't have to worry about escapes....which after twenty years in the Zoo business I always liked to avoid!!

katkens-DW

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
We tried that too he popped the spring that holds the hook and squeezed throu the door at 55 pounds still don't know how he did that. He had never tried to get out before he was not a happy camper that week for some reason.With the sky kennel all is well well so far so good any way-----Kathy:)