computer location

MC9

We spend the bulk of the winter at an rv park in Green Valley,AZ. We have high speed cable internet. But where does everyone put there computer and printer abd modem and copy machine in a unit like our 2900MK? I am thinking of getting a laptop (instead of our slimline tower) to simplify the keyboard/moniter location and putting the copy/printer on slides in the cabinet under the big tv. I think it will simplify the wiring tangle. What do you guys do?

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
We both use a laptop with wireless connections. I highly recommend it. Debra likes to sit at the dining table (she also sews/embroideries there) and I usually flop down in one of the chairs at the back.

SmokeyBare

LazyBoy..... LapTop..... on a LapTray.... WiFi connect from my modem.... wireless Mouse... printer is stored in a cabinet till we need it....

Marv

jbeletti

Rick and Blanca (Traveler07) have a 2900MK (I think). They got rid of their sofa and recliners, added Lambright gliders on the slide and had a beautiful oak desk made that is mounted to the floor in the rear cap in front of the picture window. They share one laptop that is used at the desk and stored in a special place inside the desk. Not sure if they have a printer but one could be built into a drawer in that desk.

I don't have a 2900MK but my unit does not have a desk. I have a Hi-Lo coffee table that I use as my desk when I really need desk space. My laptop is stored in my laptop briefcase when not in use. I have a printer built into a drawer under the TV. It's on full extension drawer glides.

Another idea for you, if you want/need the coffee table is to buy a well crafted Hi-Lo coffee table, then customize the lower section to house a printer and store the laptop.

Jim

MC9

computer

Thanks Boat,Smoke,Jim. I am leaning toward a combination of each. I guess I'll get a look at the MI Rally. See Ya there.

2010augusta

I put the modem and a wireless router in the basement and use a wireless laptop in side. I straped my all-in-one-laser printer down to the floor under the "desk" area.