pay as you go internet

seahag

Has anyone tried virgin mobile broadband2go? it looks like it would be good for the times that there no internet connection available.

Barry & Alana

Actually, for US usage - thatsa good plan for Canadians going south. When I used Bell, i had to pay extra for US coverage - plus regular contract price and I got dinged 200.00 extra for roaming charges - even though I had the US plan. SO, these prices for time south are good without haivng to sign a yearly contract with Verizon etc. I could not see how much the stick was - or do they sell the sim cards ?

AlexSian

Mobile Broadband Consultant
Sounds like a good idea. I can't believe more compaies don't have pay as you go.
Just FYI on the subject of prepaid mobile broadband - the company i work for is now offering no-contract, no credit check, no SSN required, prepaid mobile broadband service that uses the Sprint EVDO mobile broadband network.

Jim & Harriet

web connect

thanks alex,
would you please post a direct link to the infomation you mantioned. i'd like to check as to where / how i can sign-up for the pre-paid broadband service. it would be great to have that option.:)