A little camping tale

Jburks

I have always been one to explore America first, so I thought I would share this story.

My wife and I decided to take a trip across the U.S., after all this is a BIG COUNTRY to see and we wanted to see all the LANDMARKS while we are young enough to enjoy. We thought we would start in the Northern U.S., when we arrived we asked the locals where to find the best sites, they suggested we go to CEDAR RIDGE. So early the next morning while preparing for the trip the wind started to blow somethiing fierce, it got so bad we thought we were in a CYCLONE, I was in the process of shaving and cut myself with a RAZOR. We were leaving for our outing when some hikers suggested that we go up to ELKRIDGE as the view there is fantastic, they did advise us not to take the south route but to take the NORTH TRAIL. We were walking along enjoying the wildlife, we spotted squirrels, deer, and even a BIG HORN. When we got to the top it was indeed a beautiful site. We walked up to the EDGE and from there you could see the SUNDANCE across the sky.
It was at that moment the alarm went off and I realized we were in the middle of the HEARTLAND at a rally in Goshen.

We had a great time at the Rally.

Here's hoping everyone has a great and safe 4th of July.

Thanks to the veterans for fighting for our freedom we enjoy and for the soldiers that are preserving that privilege today.

Jburks

Thank You one and all for the kind works..........diesel'sweetheart it's kind of like the sequel to a movie, the second is never as good as the first.....