Toilet cleaning nozzle

porthole

Retired
You really can't see it in this picture, but the white hose coming from the toilet was a factory item on my Sunnybrook. Small "kitchen sink" type sprayer that was charged from the toilet foot valve.

Attachments

• DSC06812b.JPG
    DSC06812b.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 24

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
You really can't see it in this picture, but the white hose coming from the toilet was a factory item on my Sunnybrook. Small "kitchen sink" type sprayer that was charged from the toilet foot valve.

The sprayer hose has not been on the Heartland toilets for several years. Our 2007 Landmark has one and it is a good feature.

jimtoo

Yes,,, really good feature. We had one on SOB before our Bighorn. Saved a little brushing at times. But, on the down side, it is another place for a water leak.

Jim M

SmokeyBare

I bet my Grandkids would sure like one of those Handy LiL Squirt Gun !

We had one on our (SOB) but I've not missed it on the BigHorn... knowing all too well I'd be mopping the floor after they tested it out...

Marv

Tom of Ypsi

Our Landmark came with one and if we order another coach I will have one installed or install it myself. Never had any leaks, no grand kids yet and the sprayer is great for cleaning up those after burner marks .

Last edited:

porthole

Retired
The one on my SB only worked when the toilet foot valve was opened. Never had a leak and was feature we used. Much better then having to deal with a brush and bucket all the time.