Bighorn Wiring Schematic - No DC power on back wall.

Badpig

John & Becky (with Piper)
We recently purchased a 2010 Bighorn 3055 RL and found that the lights on the back wall do not work. I traced it to a pink and white wire that goes up toward the ceiling while the blue and white wire goes down and feeds the other light. Does anyone know where I can get a wiring schematic or know where the feed wire comes from for the two lights on the rear wall that are on each side of the window?

We love the Bighorn but the QC was definitely lacking in the wiring department. I had to take the satellite cable apart and fix where it was grounded and not working either.

jbeletti

Badpig,

Please contact our Customer Service Department as they may be able to give you some insight on the wiring. The number is 877-262-8032. If it's not something you want to tackle, your dealer should be able to take care of it as a warranty item.

Jim

Badpig

Thanks JIm. I did not have to call them. They were on the phone to me about it (Very Impressive). I am sure they will get me the info I need. I am considering rewiring it to the off door slide junction if the other wires are too hard to get at. Shouldn't take but an hour or so to get some juice back there as long as I am not overloading something else and that does not seem to be a problem at this point. Thanks for the response and this great forum.

John

Badpig

I found the wire I was looking for behind the propane leak detector on the back wall. It had not been connected with the others and appeared to have been overlooked. I connected it in with the others and everything works fine now.

John