Big Horn 3500RL Owners Manual

J

Jim_1899

We have just purchased a 3500RL Big Horn and it did not come with a manual. We asked our Dealer for one but they said there is not one available. I can't imagine that this is correct, I looked on the Heartlandrvs.com and did not find a manual there. If there is one how can I order it or can it be emailed to me in the format of a PDF file?

The salesperson did not go over how to use our new trailer and we have been going on our past experience of owning a travel trailer and by trial and error.

Last, we took the trailer in because we filled up the fresh water tank and left on our first trip three weeks ago and when we arived the tank was empty. The dealer told us not to fill it up all the way, so this weekend we filled it to 3/4 full. Again the tank was empty and we camped at a state park and had to bring in water and pour it in the sink to do dishes and the toilet to flush. The next weekend is a three day weekend and our site only has electric and we are hoping that we can find fresh water close to the site. Is there a solution to this problem?

Thanks,
Jim Leach

timk

Jim,
Good thing you got this forum.
Do a search on "loosing water" you'll find lots of reading.
TimK

jpmorgan37

Jim:
Start here on losing water. //heartlandowners.org/showthread.php?t=609&highlight=Loosing+water

As far as the owners manual is concerned, yes there is a generic manual that gives lots of useful information. If your dealer won't get one for you, go to the "Ask the Factory" site in this forum and request one. I'm sure that you'll get one.

Good Luck,

John

Scott

Jim,
There surely IS an owner's manual with each Bighorn that ships - and I guess I'm kind of wondering just what Dealer it was that said there wasn't. (You can share that with me in a Private Message if you would). Give our customer service people a call at 574.262.8030 and they can get you one.

ST

jammaw08

The technicians spent quite a while looking for our manual. I just happened to open the storage in the dining table and there it was. Just a thought if you haven't looked there.