Edge M22 Inventory

MarkW

I saw the Edge M22 online, and I think it would meet my needs. But I don't want to make that type of investment without seeing the specific model in person.

I've searched a little on the Net and found a dealer in upstate NY that has one, but that's about an 8 hour drive from the suburbs of Washington, DC.

Is there a forum, or an "inventory search" feature here that would help me locate a dealer within an hour so that has one in stock?

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
I know for sure there is no inventory search feature. It would certainly be great if there was. It would take a little work but you could go to the Heartland Website and do a few searches using zip codes from the area surrounding your home and keep increasing the circle. Call the dealers for their Inventory. You might even call Heartland Customer Service and see if they can locate one for you. 877-262-8032

rl7greg

Whn I was looking for one I just emailed via the contact form and asked where one might be in stock - http://heartlandrvs.com/contact.html - and the regioanl sales manager emailed me back the next day with what dealers they'd shipped that model to. I'd give you his email address, but he was the west coast sales manager, so I think try the contact form.