During my recent vist to Elkhart

Attachments

• 2010 Cyclone 3010_01b small.jpg
    2010 Cyclone 3010_01b small.jpg
    418.4 KB · Views: 367
  • 2010 Cyclone 3010_01a small.jpg
    2010 Cyclone 3010_01a small.jpg
    462.4 KB · Views: 318
that thing sure is pretty. Hopefully ill be able to order myself one in the next year. I'm taking a serious look at the new Road Warrior though, i don't need ALL the bells and whistles that the cyclones offer.

TNT

We took our 09 3210 Cyclone in for a few hiccups last weekend and walked through the new 3010. Really liked it. Some nice touches! Congratulations.

Yianni

Great!
Thanks Duane. I saw your pictures and decided the Full Throttle graphics were for me. Then the wife saw them and thinks she likes the original better.
There are some tough decisions ahead.

iforget

New Jersey Chapter Leader-retired
And Duane forgot to add that his wife (that would be me aka Iforget) is pretty easy too! I have been known to help him spend money well. Not many wives say "Get a bigger boat, get a bigger bike and make sure I can hear it coming up the road:
Although since Duane loves his truck we are not going "bigger" with the camper. In doing our compariisons, our new 2010 3010 has everything we need and and he got no arguement over the great full throttle graphics.

Just bought our 3010 with Full throttle grapics today in Salt Lake City and pick it up tomorrow, Sleepless tonight waiting.

porthole

Retired
Ours should have come off the line today and over to the service center. Will be a few days before I can get out there to see - pick it up.

Waiting on an estimate to add a rear awning and swapping out the steps.