My Edge M22 Pictures

DLandry

My M22 arrived at my local RV Center (Macdonald RV). It is being thoroughly gone over now by the technicians and I will pick it up and bring it home next week.

There really is a void of information for this model so I took a few pictures of it that I hope you will enjoy.

Best Regards, - Don Landry :)

Attachments

• Attachment3.jpg
    Attachment3.jpg
    124.8 KB · Views: 332
  • Attachment4.jpg
    Attachment4.jpg
    128.5 KB · Views: 304
  • Attachment5.jpg
    Attachment5.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 275
  • Attachment0.jpg
    Attachment0.jpg
    153.7 KB · Views: 336
  • Attachment1.jpg
    Attachment1.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 325
  • Attachment2.jpg
    Attachment2.jpg
    104.5 KB · Views: 322

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Very nice and thank you for sharing. Welcome to the Heartland family. Now you should check out the Owner's Club.

Good luck and keep us posted with your experiences,
Mark

rl7greg

Looks nice Don. I'm jealous, mine's not here yet... Would appreciate it if you could let us know if the technicians found anything that was deficient, or if you find any problems.

Just curious about the mattreses & bedding - I see it came with a bedspread - are there also sheets? what about on the bunks? (I looked at the M21 at my local dealer, but forgot to take notice of that) And it is a 60x74 inch bed in the M22, correct?

Thanks for the pics,

Greg

DLandry

Edge M22

Hi Greg!

I haven't heard anything from the technicians going through my new trailer. I will go there this Wednesday (7/08) and do a PDI (Pre Delivery Inspection) with them and take it home. I've been inside the trailer many times already and haven't noticed anything wrong with it but I'll find out if the Techs found anything on Wednesday.

The bed is 60 X 74 as you said. A Queen size bed is 60 X 80 so Queen size sheets and blankets will fit. It came with a bed spread but no sheets, etc. The bunk beds did not come with a bed spread but the mattresses are in slip covers. I presume the big bed is the a slip cover too but I have not looked at it. My wife went out and bought a memory foam top for big bed because the matress provided is pretty firm.

When will you be getting your's?

Best Regards, - Don

rl7greg

Mine should be here soon. I heard a few days ago it was 'off the line' and was about to be shipped. How are you liking yours? I guess you've got it home now...

kampfirekid

We were at the factory this past Friday and watched them building the Edge trailers. They are in the same building that the North Trail line is built. In fact, several NT's were coming down the line amidst the Edges. I saw about five M-22's, and even walked through one ready to be shipped. They are really neat. We are considering downsizing from a North Trail 31BHD to lose 2,000 pounds and ten feet of length. I could then go back to an F-150 instead of an F-350.

The simplicity and more basic nature, although very European, of the Edge is intriguing. The $3500 (now revised) upgrade for the painted finish is fabulous, but more than I'd care to spend. I don't know if I care for the shower faucet set-up off the sink faucet. I see major water on the floor happening here.

The new red graphics look 200% better than the blue graphics IMO, but to each his own. We got to see the Canadian graphics, and that looks even better. I think the Edge is going to take the industry by storm just because of the features crammed into the lightweight package. We recently found out that we really need nothing more than the M-22 for our family of four, but to get out of the NT could be too expensive.

mikeyy53

I really like the sofa. It's seems beeter than the one in the M21. We're still getting use to ours.Both of our dogs could sleep on that sofa,(and I'm dreaming) and we wouldn't have to share the bed with one of them.