Hard to say goodbye

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Our 17yr old doxie, Ziggy, went to the Rainbow Bridge today. Life won't be the same without her. :(:(:(

Kristy

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Kristy
Sorry to hear about your fur friend. We also lost our Cowboy in November last year. It is very hard to loose them. They become a big part of our family..

BC

wyleyrabbit

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. We went through that twice in the past 8 months with our 7 year old lab, and our 16 year old cat. It is never easy. :-(

We got a puppy a month after we lost our dog. In no way does that replace the one we lost, but it's sure nice to have some fur around again.

Chris

flamingknitter

Oh, Kristy - I am so sorry to hear about Ziggy. I will miss seeing her little self at the next rally. Hang in there.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Kristy, Sorry to hear Ziggy is no longer with you. But remember her always in your heart. We have great memories of all of our passed fur kids.

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
So sorry to hear of your loss. Loosing a member of your family is never easy...Ziggy will always be with you in spirit thru your fond memories of her life with you. God Bless.

jbeletti

Kristy,

So sorry for your loss of Ziggy.

Our Ruby (6 year old Yorkie) just had surgery #3. This time her bladder was full of stones. She gets her stitches out today.

Like our two girls - Ruby and Emme (Emerald), I am sure Ziggy lived a charmed life.

Jim

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
We know it is hard to lose a beloved pet. Hang it there as life if full of challenges. God always opens another door when one closes.

Paul & Nan

So sorry for your loss. The field at the Rainbow Bridge just gained another resident, waiting for you. Nan

wdk450

Sorry for your loss

Life is time and memories. May your future time be happy once again, and your memories sweet.

TRAVELER07

Founding New Mexico Chapter Leader
Ziggy I'm sorry to hear the loss of your little furry family member we loss our 3 beagles few years ago still think of them and still miss them now we have 2 chihuahua that keep us busy God Bless TRAVELER07

sharmulst

We share your pain and grief at the loss of your furry friend. It is never easy and one never forgets them. It has been 2 years since we lost our beloved Muffin and have not been able to bring ourselves to get another cat. So we just love on other peoples cats and dogs and one day we will have another.
Steve and Sharon

Bob and Chris

Senior Members
Kristi,
The fur kids ask so little and give so much; unconditional love is special, we're sorry for your loss. My guess is Ziggy's memories will bring smiles with the tears. No need to say goodbye; just see you later.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks everyone for you kind thoughts and words. I intend to continue to use the name Ziggy as my username in her honor. We lost our oldest doxie (PJ short for Puddle Jumper) in December and losing another one so soon is hard. We knew it was coming and I started to prepare for it by getting a doxie puppy named Cassie to keep me company. Ziggy got a few weeks to start training Cassie to be a true weiner. Those who have had doxies will understand what that means. lol

Cassie has already attended her first rally and is learning to adjust to being around people and other dogs. But, there will never be another Ziggy... or PJ.

Kristy

sdgirl

Kristy,,, SOOO sorry to hear about Ziggy. There are (no doubt) many furkids of ours that were there to great her at the Rainbow bridge. Gone from your sight, but never from your heart. You're both in our prayers.

Dena

Sorry for your loss too. We lost our Nitro a few years back after 15 wonderful years and he's also at Rainbow Bridge. It's tough losing a best friend.

slmayor

Founding California Northern Chapter Leader
Kristy, so sorry to hear about Ziggy. At least she got one good last trip in with you guys and a little time to train that little black and tan devil :) I'm sure she told Cassie just how to be a weiner.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
That little black devil has done a little backsliding in the house training department since the loss of her "sister". They may have been closer than we thought. Lucy definately knows Ziggy is missing from the house but is adjusting.

We are adjusting too, but its going to take awhile.

Thanks everyone.
Kristy