What's this switch control.

Bill1374

New to us 2006 3400rl. We did the pdi yesterday and neither the tech nor I could figure this out. In the closet, there are 3 110 electrical switches. All is good except for the switch nearest the outside wall. What does it control.

Thanks, Bill

Tom of Ypsi

I do not have a BH but my guess would be for the 110 on the outside of the coach. If this is not it some onee else will chime in with the answer.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Bill1374, the extra switch controls the outside patio light recepticle. Plug something into it and check it out.

Peace
Dave

jmgratz

Original Owners Club Member
It always amazes me on how many dealers don't have a clue on the products they sell. Don't they every look at and try out what they sell.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Don't you know, salesmen sell only. Most of them don't own an RV and don't know the first thing about actually using one. The PDI is usually done by someone other than the salesman because they not only don't know about the trailer, they are too busy making money, selling another trailer. They work on commission, remember?

Bill1374

Perfect, thanks to all. I wouldn't have thought of that for awhile. In my dealers defense, he is not a Heartland dealer. I have had excellent results with their service department before and this tech was a young lad.

thanks again,
Bill