Everything works out!

JUebinger

I just bought a new Heartland North Country. The first weekend we took it out the water pump quit working. It was only a weekend trip so I was able to call the service department at Bill Thomas Camper in Wentzville the following Monday Morning. They had me pull my camper back to them that evening and leave it there for the next day. I called the next day and they did not realize that my camper was sitting outside in their lot. They then told me that they would look at it that day. I called that afternoon and the service person would not talk to me because they were on the other phone line. I called back again at approximately four that afternoon to see if they had gotten to my camper. I was told that they did not get to look at it because they were so busy. They said that they would get to it the next day. I said that was ok because I just wanted to go camping the following weekend. At about 5:30 that evening I received a call from the service department. They had looked at my camper and had to replace the pump. The said they could leave it like I did the night before and I could pick it up that evening. I was at a loss for words. I told them I would pick it up. I was surprised at the service. I was upset at first that they did not look at it but I realize that they are busy. Staying late that evening to fix the problem was above and beyond the call of duty. I just want people to know that Bill Thomas Camper Sales is a good place to buy and have your camper serviced. I would rate them an eight out of ten.