Who else owns a Road Warrior

Mike Aplin

Congrats on your new Road Warrior purchase!! We are very proud of our new Road Warrior and our Cyclone products. Thank you for being part of the Heartland family!! Take care, Mike

D

dlpmx

My wife and myself were just approved for a 2010 395 Road Warrior.Now all I have to do is find time to drive up and get it.

Well we just sent the deposit so I guess it's ours.

Dale

Last edited:

The Bird

The Bird

We bought a Cyclone 3010 from Gillette's Rv in Lansing. Having a few issues but so far Gillette's have taken care of everything we have asked of them. Very happy so far and we are fairly close to the dealer. This seems to be a very busy dealership.

Dan and Robin

D

dlpmx

I don't doubt their busy.We tried a dealer closer to us but they were unable to get the coach we wanted.We even switched to another coach only to get jacked around for 2 weeks on financing,Then they wanted an additional 10K on the down.(we were already putting 5K down) Gillette's had the RV and took a couple hours and we had the coach.Looks like we're picking it up on Monday.

Dale

amak33

Road Warrior

I will be starting the paperwork tomorrow to purchase a 2010 305RW. We will be pulling it with a 2009 F350 SRW Diesel. It is our 1st 5er and we are quite excited about it. I look forward to meeting some of you out there. We plan on finding lake front locations so I would appreciate hearing from any of you with good suggestions on where to go in the Virginia region.:D

Jellystone

New Road Warrior

I am new to the "Heartland Family". We picked up our new 2010 Road Warrior 305 about 7 weeks ago. We Love it!!! We've used it twice on camping trips (about 9 total days camping) and have really enjoyed the unit. The folks at Heartland's Road Warrior division have put a lot of thought and hard work into producing these Toy Haulers. I highly recommend them to anyone who is in the market for a 5th wheel Toy Hauler.

Mike Aplin

Thank you to all of the new Road Warrior customers who are joining the Heartland RV family. I know that you will all enjoy your new unit and we appreciate all of the kind words. We will always continue to be the best that we can be. Take care, Mike.

TanDumb

Kim and Chris
VA is for lovers

I will be starting the paperwork tomorrow to purchase a 2010 305RW. We will be pulling it with a 2009 F350 SRW Diesel. It is our 1st 5er and we are quite excited about it. I look forward to meeting some of you out there. We plan on finding lake front locations so I would appreciate hearing from any of you with good suggestions on where to go in the Virginia region.:D
What part of VA are yall in?

dwolczuk

We bought our 2010 RoadWarrior 395 in January. We've only had it out once so far, but I'm hoping to take it out again in 2 weeks..
We received our 2011 305rw a month ago and taking it on its first voyage tommorrow. we are going to a campsite only 40 miles away: however it still has snow. We will be trying out all the winter accessories.

Mike Aplin

I am glad to see that you are getting a chance to use your new RW for the first time. Check out our new facebook page for Road Warrior and post some of the pictures you take on your maiden voyage. We want to hear and see all about it. Thank you for joining the Heartland RV family. Take care, Mike

Re: New Road Warrior

We love our 2010 305 road warrior,towed it about 4000 miles this summer,2004 GMC Duramax 2500,4x4,long bed crew cab.

jimtoo

Re: New Road Warrior

Hi rupertjr479,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge if needed.

Happy to hear you had a good summer with your Road Warrior.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M