Need help!

DntDctr

We're camping in farmington PA, just outside of Uniontown PA on Rt 40. Our truck blew the turbo and had to be towed to Bedford PA. I found a good samaritan who towed my f'ver to the campground we are staying at. The campground said I could leave the trailer here on the storage lot until I can pick it up with my truck. Problem is they don't have a fifth wheel hitch available to move the trailer to the storage spot at the campground. Now my first thought is in the daylight I'm going to try and make some friends here at the campground. If I suceed in finding someone here with a hitch great. If not is there anyone around this area that can help me out? I'm leaving here monday but could move it up to Sunday if need be. Please post if you can help me...Thanks
Paul Grant
PS The gentleman that pulled me 60 miles out of his way to the campground was pulling a Big Horn and driving a Ford. Thank god for Heartland Owners!

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Paul,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. We're in Minnesota this week or I'd drive up and give you a hand. I'm sure you'll find someone in the campground that will tow your trailer to the storage area. How are you getting home? Let us know how things turn out.

Gus

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
There is a Marathon Station on RT.40 in Markleysburg The # is 774 329-5670
Larry might be able to help you if he is not there ask for Carol.

Good Luck, Mike

DntDctr

Thankyou, Thankyou, Thankyou!!!!

Big THANK YOU to Tom from Greenbelt MD.. He pulled me 60 miles to my campsite/storage area. Truck will be repaired under factory warranty on the turbo/diesel. 100 dollar deductible. Great guy went out of his way to get me and my family to our destination and out of a big bind. Hurray for Heartland Owners!!!!!!!
Paul

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Great news Paul,

Glad everything worked out. It's truly is terrific that there are still nice people around when you need them.

Gus