Purchased a Bighorn 3410RE

4ever

Just purchased my first 5th wheel a Bighorn 3410RE about 3 months ago from a dealer down in Findley, Ohio. We have made one trip for 2-1/2 weeks and love our Bighorn. Have a few minor issues to work out most of them are cosmetic. Unfortunately the dealer we purchased from went out of business shortly after we purchased. Not sure why they we very good to work with. Have taken the unit to a dealer closer that has just taken on the Bighorn line. Says he will work with Heartland and resolve my issues. So far they seem to be very professional and helpful. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Can't wait to get our unit back. We are very excited and happy with it.

Ted

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
Hi Ted,
Glad to hear you like you rig. Also good to know someone close will fix those things for you. Please let us know how that works out for you and also let us know who it is for the rest of us Ohioans. Our dealer has also gone out of business and we have elected to take our Landmark over to RV Capital Service Center in Elkhart. They do great work and would recommend them to anyone but they are (4) hours away for us.

Also, look for us to have another Heartland Owner's Ohio Chapter rally next year. John and I put on our first one earlier this year and it was really nice. Also consider joining the Heartland Owner's Club and join us for National Rallies.

Good luck,
Mark

Theresau

Great to hear! We are getting ours sometime around the 16th-17th of this month. We ordered it from the factory. Dealer is General RV here in MI - very close to our home...

We will be going to Elkhart to watch the last stages of the build.

This is our first 5th wheel as well.

What cosmetic issues did you run into?

4ever

Congratulations. You will like the 3410RE. We almsot went through General RV however, found a dealer closer until he went out of buisness. Our problems were mostly cosmetic scratches on cabinet doors, bubbles on wallpaper, seems torn on chairs, etc. Only major issue was electric awaning motor failed and basement bus slam door needs to be replaced.

4ever

Just an Update

Heard from the new dealer All American Coach last night. Heartland has approved all items and will be sending the parts to the dealer within the next 7 days. Dealer has indicated that they and Heartland will take care of everything.

So far so good and this is all I can ask for.:)