Newbie Here from Canada

M

Mystriven

Hi,
I just got my 4th trailer in 6 years and this time it is one we are keeping.
Its a 41 RBQB Cedar Ridge and its pretty much a house for the size of it.

My wife and I, have enjoyed it for our 2 nd weekend up to date and cant ask for more.

We had our first bad experience this w/e...but will have to call the dealer tomorrow to fix the problem :( other than that, its a real confort.

If any of you has questions n this particular model, don't hesitate to ask.

see you later,
Jonathan & Sophie

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Jonathan & Sophie, Welcome to the Heartland Family & Forum. Lin & I have seen the Cedar Ridge and have compared them to other park models. We think you made a great choice. If we EVER stop full timing and want a permanent park model, Cedar Ridge will be the one. We like the one with the front kitchen. If we could though, we like it to have a few less windows. I guess mainly for easier heating and or cooling. Is it safe to assume you have it set up in a seasonal site? Enjoy!

M

Mystriven

Thank you,
You can order these models with tinted windows but we did not take this option ,and further, all windows have day and night pull down blinds for privacy or shade.

The 1 bedroom has the bay windows in front where the living room is but ours is the 2 bedrooms model, so the bay windows are in the master bedroom at the back of the trailer.

M

Mystriven

Thank you,
Yes, it is sitting and parked in a Campground, this is our 4th year now and like the tranquility of the place.

In these park models you do have the option of having the tinted windows or not.We chose not to have them and after all they also come with day & night blinds for privacy and shading. :)