Trailair CP and Level-Up w/Remote

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
Well, we finally got our new toys installed, after "taming" the Beast of a truck we have....and WOW...couldn't be happier!!:D

First, the Trailair Centerpoint seems to have helped with "taming" the 8,000lb springs Lippert installed on our rig, thinking we were overweight...WE"RE NOT, more than a 1,000lbs under on the axles!! What a ride that was...cabinet doors fell off, things that haven't moved in two years, took a hike...get the picture? We've put around 200 miles on unit since CP, on some pretty nasty roads, and all is back to normal...things are staying put, cabinet doors staying closed...life is good!

Now, for the Level-Up...OH MY GOD! This is heaven!!! Because we had electric landing gear, Trailair replaced them with the same LG used by Mobile Suites...the one's that have the 5 degree outward angle to them. Man, is this thing stable...no more movement, rocking, nothing...rock solid! The only way I can tell the washer is in spin cycle is by HEARING it! No more riding up on boards. No more getting it close to level, and then living with it NOT being really level for days on end, cause you don't want to hitch up again! It's off the truck in seconds, perfectly level and ALL done with a remote the size of a cellphone...I'm in Love! And, the remote will also control the slides too...pinch me!!:D

Thanks Trailair!!!

mrcomer

Past Ohio Chapter Leaders (Founding)
That sounds really cool Kathy. I am happy you have your issues resolved and can move forward with your toy list. When will you get those Slam baggage doors?

Mark

kakampers

Hey Mark...after what we saw of the Slam Baggage Doors, before and during the rally....it's gonna have to wait until Mor Ryde fixes their issues. Can't see spending $1,000 on something that's broke before I get it....:eek:

Delaine and Lindy

KaKampers, Sounds like you have a great system. Its really hard to explain to people who don't have the level up system. Its like night and day difference in the electric landing gears. And the Hydraulic system so much faster. I knew for sure you would be very pleased. If people see the system they will buy it. On our 2009 Mobile Suites we have the Generation 1 the first system Mobile Suites came out with. Our new 2010 will have the lastest edition of the level up system. That was another reason we went with the 2010, the owner of Drv gave everyone the Level up system and 3 other options if you bought a 2010 while at the Rally. Glad your happy with the new systems, Good Luck. GBY...

jgilbert

Now, for the Level-Up...OH MY GOD! This is heaven!!! Because we had electric landing gear, Trailair replaced them with the same LG used by Mobile Suites...the one's that have the 5 degree outward angle to them. Man, is this thing stable...no more movement, rocking, nothing...rock solid! The only way I can tell the washer is in spin cycle is by HEARING it! No more riding up on boards. No more getting it close to level, and then living with it NOT being really level for days on end, cause you don't want to hitch up again! It's off the truck in seconds, perfectly level and ALL done with a remote the size of a cellphone...I'm in Love! And, the remote will also control the slides too...pinch me!!:D

Thanks Trailair!!!

I wonder when Trailair will include this info on their website. I WANT this system too. I'd love to know a ballpark figure as to what it cost to purchase and get it installed. PM me if you wish.

Thanks,
Joe

kakampers

Trailair was at the Goshen rally, and actually gave an offer to attendees that ALOT of people were not able to refuse!

They offered the Level-up, which consists of the 4 legs surround the axles, for $2,000 PLUS installation which is about $350.00. If you have a landmark then they just tie in your front hyraulic landing gear to the system. If you have a Bighorn, like me, they replace the electric landing gear with the hydraulic legs used by Mobile Suites. These are the ones with the 5 degree outward angle and NO drop legs or snap pins...they are SWEEET! This costs an additional $800 plus installation of around $300. If you were not at the rally...not sure of the cost...give them a call.

Hope this helps:)