Heartland Employee in Maryland

jmaguire

We were camping at Roaring point Campground this weekend and met a young man who worked for Heartland in Elkhart. He was very proud to tell us he helped build our rig. He was a very polite young man and it was kind of neat to meet him. There were also several Bighorns there who had never heard of the Owners club. I told them to google it when they got home and they would be able to access some great information about their rigs.

CrazyScotsman

It makes you wonder if the dealers are putting the club info into the owners packet, because it sure seams like a lot of owners who have never heard about the owners club.

katkens

Founding Illinios Chapter Leader-retired
It makes you wonder if the dealers are putting the club info into the owners packet, because it sure seams like a lot of owners who have never heard about the owners club.

I think they stopped when you joined Ken...figured you was a bad influence and didnt want anymore such members.:D Once they found out you wore a funny hat and a dress it was all over.:eek:....Kenny

jimtoo

HeartlandRally09072.jpg

:D:D:D:DAND YOU DO??????:D:D:D:D

SmokeyBare

John & Kim,

I'd like to apologize for how your very nice post... has evolved into a "UL" rated thread... :-O << Smokey Sezzz with tongue in cheek >>

What was a very good report of a loyal employee of Heartland...

Has sadly now turned into this Ugly Leg contest...

I pray you've not allowed... Jason, John Jr., and Patrick and most importaltly...Emma the camp dog... to view these "UL" postings...

:) [[[[[[[ UL = Ugly Legs... ]]]]]]]] :)

Thanks once again for the post... and thanks for spreading the good word of the Forum...

jmaguire

Don't worry, we are very careful not to expose our children to things that would give them nightmares!

CrazyScotsman

Proud he should be to jim, he is working for a A plus company, any company that goes beyond their call of duty is an A plus in my book.

Sorry about highjacking the thread earlier, but Kenny started it. LOL honest he did.
UL R Us