2010 North Trail 28 BRS

mtcampers

Does anybody have one of the new North Trail 28 BRS? Ours will be built next week, and I am curious if anybody has any pictures or comments about this unit.

Thanks in advance for your input!:)
Montana Campers :D

jimtoo

Hi mtcampers
Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here and they have tons of information if you need some advice or info.

I did move your post to the North Trail area, so probably more NT owners will see it and respond.

Jim M

mtcampers

Thanks, Jim

I have been looking at this forum for a long time now, but I have no clue where to post questions. Thanks for your help!

Soon to be camping again after a long break! (Got tired of the waking up in the middle of the night in our tent and running to the car to wait out the big thunder and lightening storms here in the "Big Sky."):)

mtcampers

kampfirekid

Does anybody have one of the new North Trail 28 BRS? Ours will be built next week, and I am curious if anybody has any pictures or comments about this unit.

Thanks in advance for your input!:)
Montana Campers :D

MTCampers, are you the same one from North Trail Talk? I assume this 28BRS is the 28 foot model North Trail being built with the rear side bathroom with a door to the exterior through it? If so, I was at the North Trail factory last Friday and they had one rolling off the line. It is a brand new model, and was just starting down the line. It is basically the 28BHS (the 28 foot NT without the toy hauler side door) with the double bunk under single bunk on the road side, and the bathroom is on the rear curb side corner and is extended about 10" in length. Reall a neat idea. If I am off on this model, well I apologize as I do not know exactly what the model numer of the unit we saw was, but reports from Heartland there at the factory said there will be a couple new models.

mtcampers

Kampfirekid

That is exactly the model I was talking about! Yes we are the same people from the Northtrailtalk site. I believe we will be one of the first ones to get this model... not sure if that is good or bad. However, we are very excited!
Thanks,
MTcampers

Re: Kampfirekid

That is exactly the model I was talking about! Yes we are the same people from the Northtrailtalk site. I believe we will be one of the first ones to get this model... not sure if that is good or bad. However, we are very excited!
Thanks,
MTcampers

We have had our North Trail 28brs for a little over a month now and I absolutly LOVE it!
The floor plan is well thought out and it tows very easily! (So my Husband tells me) It was a bit of an upgrade for us, previous trailer was a Trailcruiser 191c hybrid.
Did I mention I love it?!?!?!?!?