Five Stars for Heartland Customer Service

SilverRhino

On our maiden voyage with our new BC we had an issue with the door side poor light......I was able to make a simple repair, but considered it only temporary. I needed a quad switch to replace my existing triple switch set up to make the permanent repair. Thanks to a member of the Heartland Family ( itsbeertime ) who suggested I contact Heartland.......contacted Heartland this morning. I spoke with Steve, a Customer Service Rep......Steve said he would have to do some checking and then get back to me.....very promptly he called to inform me that my quad switch set up was being sent out this afternoon via UPS!!!

Thanks to the great Heartland Family of Owners that utilize this forum and a special thanks to Steve at Heartland.....keep up the great work!!!

itsbeertime

You're awesome, SilverRhino. Thanks for the shoutout! Just glad I could help. I received my new switch today, along with a new water inlet panel to fix my blown out one.

itsbeertime

I must add, I have to agree with SilverRhino. Matt and Eric and Customer Service were the most pleasant and helpful people. The first switch they sent didn't fit in the cabinet. It was too deep and the door wouldn't close. Oh well. Stuff happens. No ones fault. So they sending me another.