Watch the caulk around shower pan

babycampers

We used the shower in our "new" 2010 30fks this morning and found water running outside of the shower pan onto the floor. Of course the first reaction was panic on my husband's part (!) We see that when the glass enclosure is caulked in that a small gap exists at the junctions with pan and walls of the shower unit. We are going to go around with more clear silicone and seal every centimeter not already caulked. I wondered how many other NC owners had experienced this already. I'm curious whether factory realizes these gaps exist.

M

Mystriven

Had same problem with my Heartland 41RBQB ;) I also panicked an thought of faulty plumbing :/

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I've seen a tow Buddy used to pull a Landmark trailer with a 3/4 ton van. The company states not to exceed your tow vehicles limits, but the Tow Buddy Hitch system is not available at this time due to supplier issues according to their website.

wdk450

Tow Buddy

They can't spell "Copyright" either - they use the "word" (Sic) "Copywright" on all of their webpages.

laffman

Actually, I think it voids the Lippert warranty on the trailer frame, since the Tow Bubby is a gooseneck hitch adopted for a 5th wheel.