Macerator pumps ....

Midastouch

Was wondering if anyone has had experience, good or bad, with these as I am looking to purchase one to use and would like some advice on a reliable brand, etc.... along with advice/experience on using it.

I see it being used temporarily, to empty into the existing septic system on the property for the home, until I can get a septic/sewer sysem installed near the RV site.

Midastouch

It looks as if I can get one of these anywhere, with varying difference in prices, but I noticed that Campers World has the Flojet on sale and I could get one for $199.00 from them.

BigBlue

BigBlue
I have a macerator pump from Camping World. We were at a family camping weekend and our site had the septic line uphill from the trailerl. There wasn't any way I could get parked to make a good connection to the septic system so I went to camping world to get the pump. I didn't want to leave the family get together.
I can say that the macerator works great. I've used it several other times already. It takes a little longer to dump but you don't have to worry about elevation since it will pump up to three feet above your location and will pump up to fifty feet away if you use a 5/8 inch hose.

fyrwlker

3370RL'ers
I have a flowjet and it really works great. When my folks visit they park their RV next to our 5th wheel and when his tanks are full, we use the flowjet through 60' of 1" PVC pipe down a very slight grade and it works quick and well. When we go on trips now, I put the 5th wheel in the back yard and then use the flowjet instead of turning the trailer around and dumping the tanks first. It works really well for the money!

Jimmyt5

I use the Sewer Solution works fine cheaper and I don't have to power it except with water.