Floorplan help Cyclone 4012

Well I am new here but not new to RVing. I have been travelling and RVing since I was a kid and picked up again after I got married. We have owned two RVs now, the first was a Pilgrim TT and the current one is a Legends 5er. We had been full-timing in it up until recently when we bought a few acres and a house. We now have no need for such a large 5er just for camping and were tossing up the idea of selling or trading it and buying a toyhauler so we could start taking 4-wheelers and stuff with us. We had looked at Cyclones before and love them. My dad owns a Bighorn 5er and I love the attention to detail and the quality I have seen in his 5er.

With that being said, I am looking at used 5ers and have found a few 2007 Cyclone 4012s for sale. My problem is, they aren't anywhere close to where I live and I like to do a lot of research before I make a trip for nothing. I can't seem to find the 4012 floor plan on the Heartland website and Google has turned up nothing. Can someone on here post or email me a copy of the 2007 4012 floorplan, specs, standards and options list, etc? Maybe if you have the online brochure in PDF and can email it to me?

And I may as well as this, how does everyone like their 4012s? Quirks, issues?

jbeletti

Hopefully the attachments will give you a little more information.

Two additional files were too large to attach. They are linked below. Best of luck with your research and your decision.

Jim

2007 Cyclone Brochure

Tie Down Fastening Instructions

Attachments

• CycloneTips_2007.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 39
  • CY_07_2-page.pdf
    216.8 KB · Views: 36

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Hauling, there a quite a few people put there with the 4012. You should get some input. BTW, the 4012 is a heavy coach. You did not say what kind of TV you have. Bob:D