Washer Dryer vent install question

Has anyone actually installed a dryer vent on a BC 3250 ts? I purchased a combo and would like to install dryer vent myself.
Thanks

grizzlygiant

Measure, measure, measure. I installed one in my BH and got it about 2" off center of the final position of the machine. This put a kink in the vent hose and would not allow the machine to go as close to the wall as I would have liked. The installation itself was a snap.

dmille3

i installed my own bought a 4" hole saw from home depot i didn't go straight out i put it down toward to bottom used a metal hose with 2 90 degree turns it works great just don't get it to low so the outside door to cabinets will still latch open

caissiel

I have a new 3500RL with the Washer setup over the storage, I think I will go down the floor and out the side in the white part of the trailer by the Battery somewhere. In my old unit I went through the wall because I had no room for the 4" pipe behind the washer. I love my Splidide 2100 vented outside. As long as the pipe runs downward to drain the water out. The spledide hardly let real moist air out maybe I could vent it in the battery open to the bottom area, that way no vent in the side wall

caissiel

I installed the vent on mine, the hole is located in the white part away from the colored mountain and sun on the wall. I found a beam close to the floor and just stayed above it. There seam to have no studs in these walls.

SmokeyBare

Looking for the framing studs in the walls of your Heartland Trailer ?? No need for X-Ray vision... just let Mother Nature help you find them !

If your fortunate enough to live in an area with cooler night time temperatures... with a little "Morning Dew"... just step outside with your morning cup of coffee and look at the side Walls of the RV. Often times they are outlined with the dew collecting on the side walls... but NOT where the wall studs are located... the studs are going to be free of the moisture due to a small amount of heat transfer from the inside of the RV... preventing the moisture from sticking to the stud area's...

caissiel

I was on the roof of my BC the other day and saw the lines of the rafters. I installed my vent in the white part of the wall. there was only one small area free of designs. There was no studs in the washer wall. There is also instructions where to install the vent on the front closet mounted W/D location, you have to got through the floor.