Replacing half-time oven

Tankie

Has anyone replaced the apollo half-time oven? Our 2nd one caught our popcorn popper on fire and broke the glass tray :mad:. We want to get a new model that is just microwave. Thanks

jnbhobe

Tankie; Katkens has one, he put in a half-time at the Goshen rally. Don't know if he still wants to sell it. Jon :cool: :cool: :cool:

csalmons

replacing 1/2 time

Tankie,

I read your post, but I'm not exactly sure how the oven could catch your pop corn popper on fire and break the glass tray. Did you mean to say it caught the popcorn bag on fire? Were you using the microwave mode or the 1/2 time mode? How long have you had this 2nd oven, and who replaced it for you? Since we don't have your name, I can't look it up in our system to see if we did or not. Also, did you call us here this week? We have a similar message from someone. We called back, but whoever answered the phone was unable to speak with us at the time.

At any rate, I have not heard of anyone being able to find a unit that can fit into the space exactly. There has to be some custom work done on the cabinet if you would like to change out units completely.

I'm not sure if you are in warranty anymore, but if you want to call and speak with us here at Midwest, we can still assist you, in warranty or out of warranty. Just give us a call at 800-772-7262. We will just need your microwave model number and the date you purchased your coach.