Our new baby!

wyleyrabbit

I am pleased to announce the newest member of our family. Our son Riley was born July 7, 2009 at 1:22 PM. He's very healthy, and he weighed in at 9 lbs 12.6 oz, and is 23 inches long. Mom and son are doing very well, and if everything continues going well, we will be going home tomorrow. Everyone, but especially our son James (9 yrs old) is thrilled about his little brother. When I get home to my computer, I will post some photos.

Chris & Jody
:)

wyleyrabbit

Thank you everyone!

Now I have to brag a bit. Our little guy slept through the night last night. He went from about 11:45pm to 6:15am this morning!!! Yay.

SilverRhino

CONGRATULATIONS.........what a special day!!! I still clearly remember the day our son was born.......nearly 27 years ago......Now I have the pleasure & privilege of taking care of his son....my grandson, Cooper!

Can't wait to get Cooper out in the BC!

CrazyScotsman

Thank you everyone!

Now I have to brag a bit. Our little guy slept through the night last night. He went from about 11:45pm to 6:15am this morning!!! Yay.

Congratulations on the birth of your son, I just hope your lucky like i was with youngest daughter, she started sleeping through the night almost from the git go, again congrats.

Cheryl

Congratulations on your little bundle of joy. Can't wait to see pictures - even though they will make me want one.

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Chris and Jody, congratulations on the baby boy. My son was born on the same day.....only 40 years ago. If you dont think that makes me feel old. Well congatulaions again. Bob:D:D