Help, Bedroom Slide Leak

chrizg

I have a 1.5 year old 2009 BC 2950RK with a bedroom slide leak when it rains on the side of the slide next to the bathroom. I checked all around the slide, roof, side and I can't find anything that sticks out. The only thing I noticed was the gap on the slide out is not the same. When the bed room slide is out, looking at it straight on the left side has a .5 inch gap and the right side has a 1 inch gap. Can someone give me advice on what to look for? This is the first weekend it has happened. The floor is the only thing wet about 8-10 inches in. This is -very- disappointing for a coach bought in March of 08.

Please help! :(

Is this something that may be covered under some kind of warranty?

flht01

My bedroom slide is electric and has cables (wire rope) running through the seals. The cables were wicking rain and roof runoff back into the coach, not bad but enough to get the carpet wet. I went to the hardware store and bought some clear tubing, split it, slid it over the cables and no more wet carpet. If you forget to remove the tubing when running the slide in, it will just fall off the cable without doing any damage.