New Cyclone 3950 Owner

Rigmover06

Hi All.
Our family just bought a 2009 Cyclone 3950 and so far we love it to death.

Kids got room to maneuver so does our family dog.

Looking forward to may months and years of use.

Rigmover06

New Cyclone,

Oh We are going to use it this weekend..
Got the bikes loaded and the wife is actually excited. Woohooo.

This trailer was the only way she would agree to go camping.

Dan

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I understand! I'm not into tent camping anymore and now I don't have to be.
Kristy

rogerlouden

Dan, congrats on the new toy hauler! I'm sure you'll like it as much as I like mine. If you happen to figure out how to run that sterio let me know. I've tried many times and have little luck. :confused: Maybe my 8 year old grandson can help me.

Roger

Rigmover06

Stereo!!!!

Dan, congrats on the new toy hauler! I'm sure you'll like it as much as I like mine. If you happen to figure out how to run that sterio let me know. I've tried many times and have little luck. :confused: Maybe my 8 year old grandson can help me.

Roger

Hi Roger,
Actually yes I did get my stereo figured out. After I did it a few times It's pretty simple.

Any questions lemme know.

Dan

skpartner

Hi Dan,

We are out in the middle of the forest and have tried for two days to figure out how the DVD works in our Jensen
radio/DVD and etc, no luck and no young kids around, how about some pointers? Our 2011 Cyclone 3950 is super,
just a few adjustments needed. Would you by chance know which lever is for the black tank, we have three levers
in a row and not marked. We also have one more back by the 1/2 bath not marked, any help? The other issue we
have is with the lines run from the docking station which "all" say "cable" and none say satelite. Called Heartland
and they said guess they are all cable. The only way we can run satelite is thru the door. Anyone feel free to jump
in and give us some help, Heartland and the dealers are no help. Steve and Pam Detwiler - 2011 Cyclone 3950, 2004
F350 Dually,6.0D.

jimtoo

Hi Steve and Pam,

This thread is over 2 years old,, but I will leave here for now...see if you get any help.. if not ,,I will move it to a different area.

Jim M

Bighurt

Hi Dan, We are out in the middle of the forest and have tried for two days to figure out how the DVD works in our Jensen radio/DVD and etc, no luck and no young kids around, how about some pointers? Our 2011 Cyclone 3950 is super, just a few adjustments needed. Would you by chance know which lever is for the black tank, we have three levers in a row and not marked. We also have one more back by the 1/2 bath not marked, any help? The other issue we have is with the lines run from the docking station which "all" say "cable" and none say satelite. Called Heartland and they said guess they are all cable. The only way we can run satelite is thru the door. Anyone feel free to jump in and give us some help, Heartland and the dealers are no help. Steve and Pam Detwiler - 2011 Cyclone 3950, 2004 F350 Dually,6.0D.
The Jensen automatically detects the DVD and begins playing despite what you want it to do. The problem maybe the source on the TV has to be set to the input the player is plugged into, most likely AV1. The Handles are identified on the label on the back of the UDC door. Most likely Black, Gray, Gray as they sit left to right. The drain in the back is for the rear bathroom, I believe it's black only but don't quote me. There is no way to distinguish the sat cable from the tv cable as Heartland uses RG6 through out. However you can narrow it down by elimination. The only way to do it elimination or use of line tester would be to access behind the panel and see which runs into the splitter.