my 3914

slb714

IMG_2750.jpg

IMG_2756.jpg

Our 3914 at Lake Fausse Point in Louisiana

slb714

Had a great time , kept the cooler stocked up, the whole week. it was alittle hot, but still had a great time.

mdvctry

Great pics. Thanks for sharing. I'm looking at possibly getting the 3914 and also have a 2009 2500HD similar to yours. Can you let me know how well your 2500HD pulls the trailer, what modifications if any you have done to your truck and what kind of hitch are you using? Thank you in advance for any advice or information you can share.

mdvctry

slb714

My truck pulls the 3914 just fine the only thing I added was air bags to keep it level and that was a must, I am using a B&W companion Hitch. I wish I had a 1 ton Dually but my 2500HD does the job just fine.

Jellystone

slb714, great looking photos. I see your family has the same passion for LSU as we do(my wife is a LSU graduate 1991). We've got the Road Warrior 305 and love it. Take care.

mdvctry

My truck pulls the 3914 just fine the only thing I added was air bags to keep it level and that was a must, I am using a B&W companion Hitch. I wish I had a 1 ton Dually but my 2500HD does the job just fine.

Thanks, I appreciate the information. I would like to get a 1 ton dually also, but my truck is my daily driver and parking is already bad enough at my office, It would be a real pain to try and park a dually.

mdvctry

Wrdherm

I also have a 2010 2500HD and was concerned about how it pulled I am thinking about purchaseing a cyclone but didnt want to bite off more than the truck can handle.......thanks any info would help.......

slb714

The truck handles it just fine, like I said you will need air bags because without air bags th truck will hit the ground..lol not really but it does make it sag. I only have about 3000 miles so far but no problems yet..

slb714

Ive only checked it once, and since then I've gotten a aux. tank and haven't checked it again, but the one time I did check it I made 10 MPG