Shoals Bend RV Resort

CrazyScotsman

Well, The DW and I are staying at that above named CG, it is located close to Forsyth MO, a stone's throw away from Branson, but none of the Branson traffic.
The resort is nestled in the woods, lots of shaded sites, also some up top in the open. Most sites are concrete pads with decks or concrete patios.The place is well maintained, clean, and landscaped, it has a small swimming pool and hot tub.
It is a family run CG with a couple of work campers doing the day to day running of the place. Everyone here is really friendly, and make you feel very welcome . If I am not mistaking it was rated a top Good sam park.
There is tent cabins and small cabins you can rent also. All in all a nice spot to stay if your ever in the Branson MO area. Only draw back is the State hwy getting to it, it's just a wee bit twisty turny.

Cheers and happy camping..... Ken :)

PS, just hope my bloody fridge don't get up in the high 50's again today, bloody thing will be the death of me.:eek:

geeksrus

I went to their website & looked at what others had to say on RV PARK REVIEWS... everything looks very positive so we'll try to get in there when we are in the area in October.

Is there public transportation nearby so we can avoid all the traffic on the strip?

Eh!

TXBobcat

Fulltime
Well Geek.. Looks like you had the same idea as me. I looked it up also.. You just beat me to the post... LOL

BC

BTW.. Public transportation in the US is usually by Ford, Chevy or Dodge when traveling in a 5er.. LOL

CrazyScotsman

Geek.... Public transport is Shanks Pony. ( walk or drive yourself )

Bob, We paid $68 for 2 nights with Good Sam discount, but our site is what they call the Elite pullthrough. The cheaper sites are further up, and don't have any shade.
Store is well enough stocked. You can order fresh made pizza from them, hand dipped Blue Bell ice cream, and what I am going to try tomorrow is their Belguim waffles. Propane charged by the gallon is available.
All in all,a nice wee CG. In my book, better than ABC in Branson.