Thank you Heartland for Choosing Flair

Duramax1

A friend of mine recently bought a Four Star Rated (By the RV Consumer Group) trailer. The rv manufacturer has a reputation for quality and its products are relatively expensive. Yesterday I was present when my friend was inflating the air mattress.

I do not know who made that chesterfield but I could not believe the difference in quality from the Flair that is in my Sundance.

On his unit, the cushions from the back of the chesterfield had to be removed and placed at the foot of the unfolded bed as the mattress extended well beyond the frame of the bed.

The air mattress looked like a cheap vinyl air mattress used for going to the beach and was not enclosed like the Flair mattress.

So after seeing that product, I am very pleased that Heartland chose to put a quality product in their units.

Last edited:

Ratowns

You must be talking about a different Flair that what is in my camper. The Flair sofa that I have is junk. Have you seen the sofabed that is made by Flex Steel? So much better quality than Flair.
thanks,
Rat

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I have a much different opinion of the Flex Steel furniture. I looked at some at the Good Sam rally in April and was not impressed at all. My Flair sofa is comfortable for my grandsons and hasn't given us any trouble at all. We had a couple of cosmetic issues with our recliners, but Flair sent someone out to the rally in Goshen and repaired one chair in my trailer and took the other one into their shop and returned it the very next day, all repaired.

I don't know what you looked at, but I am completely satisfied with my furniture.

geeksrus

We are happy with our Flair sofa... only problem was once the drawer came out too far during our travels & damaged the drawer rails... replaced these with heavier duty ones from Home Depot and made a loop from a bungee cord that restricts how much the drawer can open when traveling.

Eh!

grizzlygiant

I HAD FLEXSTEEL COUCHES AND CHAIRS IN PREVIOUS RVs. tHE FLAIR FURNITURE IN BOTH OF MY HEARTLAND COACHES IS MUCH SUPERIOR AND MORE COMFORTABLE.

Last edited:

porthole

Retired
Don't know a lot about RV furniture. But, I looked at a lot of toy haulers and all of the dinettes or U shaped couches were all made of MDF and 1 by's.

Except the Cyclone, my dinette is all plywood, and I like that.

Plywood.........

Yes we do try to be a little better built than our Competitors, and beleive it or not strive daily to build a quality pc. of furniture, along the way we will make a mistake or two, but we will allways make the corrections needed and make sure Dealers and Retail are happy. Thank you for noticing that we do almost overbuild or atleast build furniture that will last. anyting we can ever do for you let us know.

Tim Meade - Sales Manager - Flair Interiors