Wheres your knob?

ChopperBill

I think they may have put my knob in the wrong place. :eek:
Notice the knob on the bottom pantry door is in the middle of the door. the pantry door on the other side is at the top, you can barely see it. Easier to get too. It just seems out of place. Pretty picky ain't I!
p.s. you can see the new Eureka vac outlet in the bottom step in this photo.

149493921.jpg

Wild Wind

Don't swet the small stuff, our 3055 has the knobs by the step, layed out by the steps, instead of by the doors of the left of Ref.
Being a cabinet maker and in the kitchen remodeling business for over 40 years, everyone sems to have a little different idea on Knob placement.
One of my disappointments (small among many) is the swing of the refrigrator door. You can't open the doors when the slides are in, Heartland should change the door swing on all of the 3055 Bighorns. The factory is suppose to change our door swing while it is in for repairs at this time.

ChopperBill

Called my dealer today abot reversing the fridge door. I saw a post on it some where. Said he would go for it. The door on my fridge in the TC (same make of fridge) opens the opposite way.
I kind of figured the knob was placed there so you could open the pantry from the dinette and get out the salt and pepper. :D

ChopperBill

Knobs. Explained to me that the long doors have the knobs in the middle so as not to stress the door on one end when you pull it loose from the latch. :rolleyes: Havent really given it a second thought since we brought the coach home.