LCD LT Mount Kits for 2010 28BHS? What does Heartland use?

X-Savior

Hey There,

I just purchased a 2010 North Trail 28BHS. I plan to install a Home Theater PC with a computer LCD Panel for the Entertainment system. We have the wall at the foot of the Queen Bed with the Panel for the TV that pivots.

I have most of the details worked out to make this happen but I am VERY curious as to an LCD Mount kit that this trailer was designed for to use? What does Heartland use for a mount on the Factory Installed TVs? :confused:

I am not sure how sturdy the cabinet is either... :confused:

Anyone with ANY experience in installing an LCD Panel in that "Cabinet" please share the details of what you used or did. I want to make sure this is the done right the FIRST time. :p

Thank You! :)

porthole

Retired
I was "told" when i did my factory visit in May that you can get a "map" of the walls (studs) and backer boards that are installed when the walls are laminated.

That would be my first request.

X-Savior

I could do that but for this application it will not change anything.

The TV is in a little console that spins 360 degrees. Not sure if you have seen the 2010 28BHS pictures but the TV can spin to face the bedroom or the living room. It is a fantastic idea and I really like it. But I am very curious as to how an LCD Panel is mounted there? Is there a special kit Heartland uses?

porthole

Retired
I was "told" when i did my factory visit in May that you can get a "map" of the walls (studs and backer boards) that are installed when the walls are laminated.

That would be my first request.

I have just been told this is incorrect, from the person who previously told me so at the plant.

Last edited:

Electricman

I installed the factory tv with a wall mount kit that you canget anywhere you can buy a tv. It does not come installed. Here isa pic of mine. Tom.

X-Savior

Nice picture, Thank You!

I finally decided to mount a 22" Computer LCD Panel that does 1080P and am building a micro computer to power it to watch downloaded TV Shows and Movies.

I found a nice set of LCD Mounts at Walmart of all places. it mounted very nicely and I am able to easily remove the LCD Panel as required.

I will post pictures in the spring when I set the system all up and running. I am still working out the details for sound but I got some ideas. :rolleyes: